Amazon Price Calculator|Amazon Price Calculator France
The US may be a big marketplace for Amazon and for sellers it is a huge market but competition is also stiff. You can explore European markets and gain access to buyers across the EU and specifically France.
|Referral Fees %|
|Amazon Shipping Fees|
|GST on Referral+Closing+Shipping Fees|
|Total Amazon Charges|
Calculate on other Marketplaces
It is worth having an Amazon.fr channel
Registration of your business with Amazon seller central Europe opens up doors to selling on various European Amazon channels such as Amazon Germany, Amazon Spain, Amazon UK, Amazon Italy and Amazon France. France has tremendous potential and if you wish to take your sales to the next level it pays to have an Amazon.fr channel to cater to the French buyers. As with other Amazon sites here too you have to pay Amazon a host of charges. Calculating these charges is necessary to know just how to price your product and to know how much profit you can expect. Use the digicommerce Amazon price calculator France shown here to get a rough idea of Amazon seller fees, applicable VAT and your nett returns on each sale.
Know Amazon seller fees
- You will wish to sell in bulk and that means a professional plan for which you pay a monthly fee of Euro 39 but you are exempted from per item fees that apply only to individual sellers.
- You also pay referral fees that range from 7% for large appliances to 20% for jewelry. Percentage varies according to category.
- Sellers pay a fixed closing fee per item, applicable on media categories.
- If you sell in millions then a high volume listing fee applies.
- If a product is returned then the referral fee is reimbursed minus 20% of referral fee or Euro 5, whichever is lower.
Success on Amazon France
You can pick just about any product and list on Amazon but you do not know if you are pricing it right. If it is too low in price, you incur a loss and if it is priced too high, you face competitition and may not be able to get a sale.
If you pick category of products that are slow moving and have low sales volume you will not see much profit after payment of Amazon seller fees.
This is where digicommerce.in, Amazon ecommerce enablers, can help you in every way:
- Assist with picking the right product category to help you achieve high volume sales
- Price products just right after careful consideration of all factors
- Assist with supply side and policies to reduce your overall cost.
In any case you can just play around with the Amazon price calculator France to get a feel for how much you pay to Amazon and how much percentage profit you earn on each transaction.