Flipkart seller Registration Guide
Business Registration on Flipkart - If you wish to sell things on Flipkart you must first undergo the Flipkart business registration process. You can register as sole proprietor, partnership or private limited company or other options.
Through DigiCommerce, start boosting your business on top Indian and Global online portals like Amazon, Flipkart, E-bay, PayTM, LimeRoad, Voonik, Snapdeal & Shopclues.Onboard your self online As low as 18,000/- INR . Contact us
Selling on Flipkart as an individual or Sole Proprietorship
If you register a business with you as the owner then it is sole proprietorship. Owner is fully liable and there is no protection that limited liability legal arrangement offers. You need to prepare and submit the following documents:
- GST Registration certificate.
- PAN card.
- Proof of identity and residence.
- Statement of bank account.
- Declaration on business letterhead that you own and manage the bank account registered with Flipkart.
Selling on Flipkart as Private Limited Company
You can form a private limited company and register it with the Registrar of Companies under the Companies Act 1956 after which you approach Flipkart through seller.Flipkart.com for registration as a seller along with following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation as a private limited company.
- Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association.
- Company PAN card.
- Proof of business address and identity proof.
- GST registration certificate.
Selling on Flipkart as LLP /Partnership Firm
Registration as a private limited company involves lot of legal hassles so an easier way is to register with Flipkart as a limited liability partnership (LLP) firm because you then have limited liability in the event of loss or claims. You need to submit following documents at the time of registering with Flipkart as a seller:
- Identifying document of partner holding power of attorney.
- Power of attorney of authorized person for the firm.
- PAN card of the LLP.
- Partnership deed copy
- LLP Incorporation certificate
- Address proof – telephone bill/electricity bill/lease agreement.
Selling on Flipkart as Trust & Foundation
Trusts and Foundations can become sellers on Flipkart and the process is the same, the change being in providing relevant legal documents of the trust to establish its bonafides and legal standing.
Flipkart Seller : Tax Registration Requirement
You can choose to start a proprietorship firm, a limited liability partnership, a private limited company or a trust to do business with Flipkart but you also have to comply with tax regulations for which you will need to furnish:
- GST registration certificate.
- PAN card of individual or company as applicable.
- TAN for tax deduction at source (TDS).
- Bank account details.
Keep these ready before you log on to seller Flipkart website and start the registration on Flipkart as seller process.
Vikram Thakur, Aug 22, 2018
Thank you for provide the every single steps how to register on a Flipkart as a Sole Proprietorship.
Jagat , Sep 04, 2018
Thanks for sharing useful information with us, by using Your blog information on "how to register on flipkart" i am create my flipkart seller account by self.
Shivam sharma, Sep 05, 2018
Thanks for provide the complete flipkart seller registration guidance and document also.